The Ceramic Vape Tweezers features tips that are made out of ceramic. It will withstand high temperatures which is a necessity for the builder. These Tweezers are also very flexible for a comfortable grip when rebuilding coils. You can also use the reverse end to help open tanks that are stuck as shown in the picture above. The spanner fits a range from 7 to 27mm diameter sized tanks. These Tweezers also include separate 20mm, 22mm and 25mm rings as well. Warning: Do not use excess force on the tip when in contact with heat as ceramic might crack and/or shatter.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.